Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #66 DJ Headliner, Chris McDonald, DJ Jiggity

Nobody Cares Show #66









DJ Headliner - Damages

Drum N' Bass
Earth

After turning on the radio time and time again and hearing the same song over and over, I got fed up with the fact that mainstream music has become either "I got women, I got money, I had to use the money to pay for the women but you're supposed to think I'm cool anyway", a variant on the exact same chords over and over again, or both. So I started digging around and discovered the musical epiphany that was DJ-ing. It's been years since I started working the turntables, and in that time I've discovered countless genres and subgenres of music that most people wouldn't even dream existed (Anyone ever heard of Gay Club House Music?) One in particular grabbed my attention. Drum and Bass, or Jungle, represents everything I like about music. It's energetic, it's expressive, it's fast, and it almost REQUIRES listener participation - most tracks are designed to be mixed with other tracks. About a year ago, I began writing my own music. This is my most recent track, which I made with a free program and a laptop. My dream is to inspire anyone who is as fed up as I am with mainstream music to create something that will wipe out any trace of monotony from the radio, replacing it with music that was written for the enjoyment of the writer with no concern for whether or not it would make a record label a few extra dollars. Let the revolution begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chris McDonald - Roller Rink

RnB/Dance
Bowie, MD

Song produced by Joe Vanni, off my EP Life of A Salesman. Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmjT4TF9pJ0

www.facebook.com/chrismac1396
www.youtube.com/ChrisMac1396
www.twitter.com/ChrisMac1983
www.myspace.com/spacesoultronica

---------------------------------------------------------------

DJ Jiggity - I Have A Dream......Cast

8bitHouse
Bakersfield California

DJ Jiggity is an upcoming DJ who is starting to produce music. He plays mostly local house parties but it talking to a few agencies to break out into the real game. Song started out to be a serious dance song but it took a violent turn one night.

Two shows in Sept. The 12th and 17th. Both house parties for birthdays.

Nobody Cares Show #66







0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook