Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #54 Yung Ril, Jaykornonthekob, JK2four7

Yung Ril - SQUAD SHIT



Hip Hop/Rap

Stockton, California



My name is Jabril Malik Stuckey I was Born in Stockton California, on November 7th 1991. I have lived in three different states so far in my lifetime, but most of it has been in Stockton Ca. I started Rapping in 3rd Grade. Influenced By The Hot boys, I started recording my own music in 5th grade. By the age of 12 I made several songs about the streets of Stockton. The last 3 letters of my name is ril, so my name is Yung Ril. Being undefeated In every rap battle I have been in, I started to take My music serious. Living in My grandmothers house because of my mother passing away, Me and my brother Made music all day. Therefore I speak the truth and bring my whole life In tha Booth.



bigfaceboyz@gmail.com,

www.myspace.com/youngmoney57

www.myspace.com/hlsril

12093907372



NO UPCOMING SHOWS



------------------------------------------------------------------


Jaykornonthekob - Text Message Drug Deals



Happy Hardcore

Haershey, PA



I played in a deathcore band for 2 years and I switched to this one day watching my cousin mess around with Fruit Loops! So I decided to try it myself and add some metal vocals to it to create a new unique sound.



wvmc@hotmail.com (jacob)

www.myspace.com/jaykornonthekob



08.01.09 Chameleon Lancaster

08.08.09 Jonestown Country Fair

08.09.09 Jonestown County Fair



------------------------------------------------------------------



JK2four7 - Stadigory Drapes



Hip Hop/ Pimp Hop/ Scrap music (screaming Rap)

Coachella, CA



JK2four7 is comprised of 5 core members. We derived our name from an Ancient science utilizing Astrology, Numerology, and Psychology.. This science uses your birthday to determine which one of the 52 cards in the deck you are and is the most significant symbol of your life determining who you are...All the ancient civilizations have some method of divination that is very similar...So RoLo is a Jack of clubs or (J); Zero is a King of hearts or (K); Tall Josh is a 2 of diamonds or (2); Jaron is a 4 of diamonds or (4) and Gnarli Gi is a 7 of clubs or (7) hence JK2four7...it has a double meaning though just kidding 24/7 is the obvious one...bringin futuristic beats with thought provoking, raw, and hilarious lyrics.



jk2four7@2die4.com

fooshnick@gmail.com (rowland)

www.twitter.com/jk2four7



unfortunately as of now we don't have any shows due to perfecting our tracks in the studio but we will soon!

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook