Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #45 Tingly, Wacc Locc, Yung Fred

Tingly - Hard N Stuff



House Music

Melbourne, Australia



Two brothers from Australia, our vocalist is a female we met while in New York, starting mixing music when the members were 15.


www.myspace.com/tinglymusic


tinglymusic@hotmail.com (matt)



12 July - 9pm, Famous in Melbourne



-------------------------------------------------------------------



Wacc Locc (aka mr cocky) - C U On Da Blocc



Ganster Rap

Compton, CA



I've been in this here for a number of years can anyone say 15+ I do all sorts of music from gangsta rap wich is my callin to flowing over r&b trax freestyle and all so I thought I would brang a lil west coast gangster flare to the show the song is called c u on da block produced by vybe beats so sit back check out the show, my song when it is played and the rest of the artist here im from compton I alwayz show that gee love from the streets....holla



www.myspace.com/crippinnotpimppin



------------------------------------------------------------------



Yung Fred - Swavor (feat Q)



Rap / Hip Hop

Zone 6, GA



Watz gud itz Yung Fred checkin in wit ya..I like to make music in da studio alot..I like rockin shows at the teen clubs wen they let me..I'm jus an artist tryin 2 cum up.



midway246@yahoo.com (fred)

www.myspace.com/yungfredzone6

www.myspace.com/yungmidway2cool

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook