Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #49 Night Flight, Wiggz, H.I.M.

Night Flight - Me and you



Alternative

Houston, TX



I formed my band out of curiousity. I recently played drums for a couple of bands but no one was really taking music seriously so i decided to make a band of my one and grabbed a guitar one day and started playing it and started singing also. At first we were an angels and airwaves cover band but I didnt really like the idea of being a cover band so i started writing music and came up with our first song (Me And You) hope you guys enjoy.



rushairwave@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/nighttd

www.rushairwave.webs.com



July 10,2009 7:00pm The Pitt

July 12,2009 6:30pm Numbers

July 22,2009 8:00pm Super Happy Fun Land

July 31,2009 7:00pm The Pitt



----------------------------------------------------------------



Wiggz - I'm Sorry



Rap

Philedelphia, PA



I'm a rapper. i started rappin when i wuz 8. rite now i only have any sorts of fame around my area but im workin 2 improve that n your show wood b perfect 2 change that. i have a unique sound about (i no thats cliche but its true). i can rap n sing. i am tryin 2 keep a sense of poetry in my songs; meaning that i actually want 2 say something important in my songs. every track has a message n the song called "i'm sorry" is sort of makin fun of dumbed-down rap.



www.myspace.com/brainsick12

www.youtube.com/brainsick12

MisterWiggz11@aim.com



----------------------------------------------------------------



H.I.M. - Paper Chaser



Rap

Philedelphia, PA



THIS SONG WAS DONE AFTER HAVING SEX ALL OFF THE TOP OF THE HEAD



himphilly@gmail.com

flamethrowaz@gmail.com

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook