Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #53 Exquizit, DJ Cuba, Stephen Lynch

Exquizit - So Fly (feat Super Jay)



Hip Hop

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma



Been rappin since i was 13, been known in oklahoma for awhile and i just want the chance tp put oklahoma on the map...so appreciate evrything the fans do and to keep it comin



www.myspace.com/itsexquizit

www.twitter.com/exquizit405



-----------------------------------------------------



DJ Cuba - The Transition



Hip Hop

Broward County, Florida



Dj Cuba (Cuba), is a 19 year old Dj/emcee born and raised in Broward County, Florida. Why the name Dj Cuba or Cuba you ask? Well ever since a young child he has always been called Dj Cuba, Cuba or Cube (if you personally know him), because of his backround and heritage. He is definetly not your typical "Cuban" DJ or emcee from florida. He has a unique, fascinating and inspirational lyrical style that is based on the new age rap ideas, and the highs and lows of everyday life he discovered through music. His music is known for its humor, insight, positivity and sensitivity. Dj Cuba has always been a "one man show" with DJing, writing, enginerring, producing, and creating all of his music with the guidence of no one but himself. After exploring other styles of music Cuba began to expand his style and to develop a deeper understanding of music. While he appreciates a variety of musical styles, he incorporates the various styles in to his rap music.



djcuba20@gmail.com (cuba)

www.myspace.com/cubasmusic



-----------------------------------------------------



Stephen Lynch - A History Lesson

Stephen Lynch - Fishing Hole



Comedy

Saginaw, Michigan



Hi. My name is Stephen Lynch. This is my biography. I play songs that I write on my guitar or my piano and people think they are funny. I grew up in Michigan, which is shaped like a mitten. I was born in Pennsylvania, which is shaped like a theatre ticket from a Broadway show. That Broadway show? "Jersey Boys." Not "The Wedding Singer" which I starred in. I have been singing and writing music since I was a kid. The first song I ever wrote was a country music song about a cowboy who breaks up with his girlfriend, then goes to a diner. There, his entrée reminds him of his lost love. It was called "Beefy Burrito." I thought it was hilarious, but that's probably because I was 15 at the time. Really it was awful.



www.stephenlynch.com

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook