Blog Archive


nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #47 Creeper, Akay King of VA, All Day Tonight

Creeper - Devils in my Mind


Horrorcore Rap
Grover, North Carolina

Since I was little I have been writing poems. After a while I starting getting into rapping but I also like horror movies so that influenced my music. I started making songs based on horror topics or real crimes. "Devils in my Mind" is a song about how people live normal lives and suddenly get crazy and do things they shouldn't.


newcrazyent@gmail.com (Miguel)
www.myspace.com/boricua13gangsta
7

No upcoming shows yet



----------------------------------------------------------



Akay King of VA
- Get Ya Top Pop



Hip Hop
Norfolk, VA



My name is Archie Kennedy stage name Akay. I been rapping since I was 15 I'm currently promoting my mixtape: King of VA vol 2 and recording my 2nd mixtape: King of VA vol 2. both are ava Datpiff.com. Also I'm doing a campaign called A Half A Mil or More. My goal is to get 1 million plays in two weeks on my myspace page.



www.myspace.com/cmgrecording
kennedy_archie@yahoo.com



----------------------------------------------------------



All Day Tonight - Rocketship to the Moon!


Electronicacoustic/Pop
Bakersfield, California



All Day Tonight is only 1 musician who has dedicated his life to music. He has spent the majority of his spare time writing new songs and helping teach other people how to play instruments. All Day Tonight started originally as an acoustic indie jam band and slowly morphed around new musical concepts. Now, it is a collection of electronicacoustic/pop/melodramatic songs written with strong meaning and heart.

www.myspace.com/alldaytonight
alldaytonight@live.com (Robert Metcalfe
)

No shows coming up at the moment.

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook