Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #73 Success, Mafia , Young Rob

Success - B.L.A.C.K.

Political Rap
Rochester NY, USA

My name is Pierre also known as Success and I'm an dedicated composer, musician, producer and professional audio engineer who got tired of so called music being pushed to the young masses of black minds, so I decided to start producing, writing and performing songs of meaning, I love our cur culture and knowing first hand of our struggles by nationality of half Jamaican, french and African, i had to teach the youngsters of our struggles and triumphs through music! I miss the days of public enemy, and krs1 so f it call me a revolutionist I don't mind with pleasure... the song being submitted is self titled B.L.A.C.K. it's self explanatory, hope ya love it like others do..

progers2716@yahoo.com

09/26/09 Street Heat underground hype 2 the heathrow, 681 washigton ave miami beach FL.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mafia - Top Notch

Rap
Trenton nj

Whats good im mafia welcome to my world thank you for taken the time out to get to know me. I was born and rised in trenton nj 609 is in the buildin i have been rappin since 98 of and on i felt it was my time to give yall me i hope u love it like i know u would u can hit me on myspace.com/blackattiremafia there you can hear some much more Thank you

bmafiababy@gmail.com (mafia)
www.myspace.com/blackattiremafia

---------------------------------------------------------------

Young Rob - I Want This Forever Remix

Rap
Philly Pa

Just a song I put together in like 3 minutes of work right now i dont got a real studio so the quality aint all that but its good enough. i do what i can to make it perfect ...

youngrob215@yahoo.com (rob)
www.myspace.com/mrspotts215

0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook