Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #70 Price (MCP), A Lucky Day Later, C-Gunna

Nobody Cares Show #70










Price (MCP) - I Spit

Rap/Alternative hip hop
Blacksburg, VA 540

Just got out of high school. I was freestyling one day a few months ago to my friends and they asked me if "I was going to write it down." Gradually I started to gain others ears, and now I have fan bases established as far as New Mexico, Kansas, near D.C., and Baltimore. Im only 18 but I have already had a top #10 freestyle track on soundclick and been getting colab discussion since the myspace page dropped.

YouTube: 540Puttinon
Soundclick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=973988
Facebook: Chris Price

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Lucky Day Later - Gone

Alternative ROCK
Los Angeles, Santa Rosa California

A Lucky Day Later is a sensual-sexual, all-punked-out, epic rock band. There honest lyrics and catchy melodies will no doubt leave you wanting more..In January of 2009 we finished season ONE of a daily benefit show that streams live over the internet, called ìThe A Lucky Day Later Show.î It supports two organizations very close to our fans and us: To Write Love On Her Arms and Stand Up To Cancer. Everyday our fans come to the show to listen our music and help raise money. We give acoustic performances, play cover songs, and are there to support our fans who are dealing with depression, suicide, and cancer in their own lives. Recently, we put on a 46-hour benefit show, in which we broadcasted two days straight, to raise money for TWLOHA and Stand Up To Cancer. With the support of our fans, we raised over $38,000. We have a dedicated fan base who support us completely and canít wait to buy our album, because they relate to our story and are thankful for the time and love that we offer to them unconditionally.

No shows right now, just recording. We'll keep you posted.

----------------------------------------------------------------

C-Gunna - One of a Kind

Rap
Hamden, CT

I was first introduced to rapping when I was 12 and one of my friends who was a rapper said he would give me the game Diablo II if I could write a rhyme. Although rapping didn't stick at that point, it did open up that door to me as I began to see it as a viable form of expression. I actually began rapping and recording when I was 16, and after heavily listening to The Diplomats I decided to download their instrumentals and record over them on the computer with a mic. Other people knew I had a "studio" and good beats so they would frequent my house to record. This caused me to considerably step my game up, I started
recording with other people whenever I could. Over the years to follow I dealt with a lot of bullshit that actually helped me write some songs that really expressed my sentiments. This song here is one of them. I am continuing to write and freestyle, so there will be more to come.

www.myspace.com/darealestpiff

Nobody Cares Show #70







0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook