nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #86 Major C, The Resiliency Year, Quintessence of Versatility

Nobody Cares Show #86





Major C - Wetter ft Sammie

Hip-Hop
Columbia, SC

I been doin music for about 2 months. Right now its a just for fun kind of thing. Ive always enjoyed music, had a mic and some knowledge of computers and just started playing around with it. I know the quality is a little low, in the process of upgrading, and there can always be approvements. I look forward to the feedback and hope you all enjoy the song. Thanks. And mixtape to be released late 09.

mce@inbox.com - Chad or major
www.myspace.com/realprofyle


  • No shows


-----------------------------------------------




The Resiliency Year - Where Are You Now?

Electro/Pop
Fox Island, Washington

Being from Washington, it's very common to be associated with rain, computers, and crappy sports teams, however, The Resiliency Year is my attempt to get electro/pop some kudos in the northwest. In case you were wondering, The "Resiliency" Year basically refers to 2009 as potentially being a "comeback year." Just for the world in general. I record all of my songs in my laundry room, which is kind of weird, I know. It's nice and quiet, and the home PC is here, so I can work on recording, while having access to my Myspace page (which I spend way too much time on =P).

seahawksblitz8@hotmail.com (dieter)
www.myspace.com/theresiliencyyear


  • Currently, I haven't played any live shows. I'm hoping to in the summer of 2010.


-----------------------------------------------




Quintessence of Versatility - Agoraphobic part of Human being

Post-Deathcore
Saint Nazaire - France

Quintessence of Versatility was founded in late 2008 and found a stable line-up early 2009. Sensitive to sounds of the current Deathcore wave and it's relative monotony, the group decided to embark on an musical attempt whose aim is to transcend the genre and to open it's barriers in combining it with elements different, or even quirky.

quintessenceofversatility@myspace.com (Guillaume GANDON)
www.myspace.com/quintessenceofversatility


  • 12/05/09 Bar le Triolet @ Nantes (FR) w./And Summer Dies & Arcania
  • 12/12/09 Le Gorrillaz @ Bressuire (FR) w./I Kill Giants, Carapace
  • 01/23/10 Le Ferrailleur @ Nantes (FR) w./Imply in All, Dysfunctional, Carapace
  • 07/24/10 French Tour w./ Nightshade

Nobody Cares Show #86


0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook