nobodycaresshow
Quantcast

Recent Show

Nobody Cares Show #82 Young Trillz, Darren Nesbit, Nero Da Tres Six



Nobody Cares Show #82






Young Trillz - I Got It All
Hip Hop New Brunswick Nj
..Im 15 Yrs Old..ihave did at least 10songs in my time and i onlt concern 2 of them to be a "HiT" which is i got it all & "Dis Girl"..But Mostly got it all...idid my 1st show/gig in N.Y..and i did my song "igot it all" Everybody loved it!!ididnt think my song was going to be such an success but it was..im planning on going back there 2 do more gigs since they want to hear more from me..But i was so proud of myself that i killed the show when i got on stage!inever really been in front of a lot of people..it was a great experince for me on whats to come next when i continue my career..

Im Mikey a.k.a. Young Trillz
www.myspace.com/youngtrillzz
ooolildieselooo@aol.com (Young Trillz or Mikey)





----------------------------------------------------







Darren Nesbit - No Faith

Manchester Indie/Guitar

I'm an independent artis

t from Manchester, looking for airplay for my new material. Sound is Indie/ Guitar, all original, melodic, thought-provoking. EP is released this week on itunes etc., and i'm expecting to complete the album by the end of the year. If it's not your bag, no problem, but some feedback would be great.





----------------------------------------------------



Nero Da Tres Six - Gods of War (Ft. Sandmann, Produced by soundclick.com/adb)

Rap/horrorcore Lancaster city, PA
tainment's Redoubtable Resonance Musick and very close to releasing my first album "The Blood and Rain Show." I also started a horrorcore rap group called "Bubonic Playas" which you can check out at: www.myspace.com/bubonicplayas

I'm currently signed with Scary Enter





Nobody Cares Show #82




0 comments:

Nobody Cares Show on Facebook